No. 84 is a wooden framed wagon, probably dating back to pre-First World War.
For many years it worked for the Admiralty at Chatham Dockyard as an internal user wagon. In 2002, as it was surplus to requirements, it was donated to QRS under the Museum Regulations, Quainton being a registered museum.
|Origin :-||Unknown||Date Built :-||Pre- 1914?||Number :-||84|
|Diagram :-||Lot :-||Capacity :-||12 ton|
|Type :-||5-plank open coal||Builder :-||Unknown||Wheelbase :-|
|Owner :-||QRS||Status :-||Awaiting Restoration||Location :-||Buffer Depot|
Text © Quainton Railway
Society / Photographs © Quainton Railway Society or referenced
Page Updated: 24 November 2012