BRC Website Home
Quainton Virtual Stockbook
Quainton News archive - Quainton News No. 36 - Autumn 1978
Society Safety Policy
The policy of this Society is to ensure so far as it is reasonably possible the Safety and Welfare of all members and associates of the Quainton Railway Society Ltd., members of the visiting public, employees and others while on their premises and engaged in work by: -
1. Bringing to the notice of all members and associates and those working at Quainton any risk to safety or health.
2. The establishment of a Safety Management Structure which will supervise all safety activities, be responsible for keeping safety and engineering records, and for the regular inspection and maintenance of all equipment that could present a safety or welfare risk.
3. The issuing from time to time of safety and welfare instructions to those to whom it may concern, including practical training where applicable.
4. Making available protective clothing and equipment to minimize any hazards or risks.
5. Ensuring that all those working for or on the premises of the Quainton Railway Society comply with any instructions or rules which are laid down.
Text © Quainton Railway Society / Photographs © Quainton Railway Society or referenced photographer
Page Updated: 17 November 2017