BRC Website Home
Quainton Virtual Stockbook
Quainton News Archive - Quainton News No. 59 - Spring 1986
In February all members received letters on a number of subjects. Have you forgotten to reply? Let me remind you of what you are asked to do!
1. Help preserve a selection of short wheelbase four-wheeled wagons by donation or shares (£5) in the Society. We have a Science Museum 50% grant ; so now it's up to you!
2. Join the fun and prize winners by becoming a Club 200 member. Notify the Chairman.
3. Mike Goodwin is now Roster Clerk - (xxxx) xxxxx. Trained or new to the game, he wants you to help - even just a few turns of pleasant 'work'.
4. Grant Inauguration Draw. You must have your four books of tickets. Have you sold yours? No? Then please start now! Yes? Then ask for more books from Eric Miller!
5. Schools Week - 30th June to 4th July. This is what it is all about! Telling the youngsters about our railway heritage. Your help is requested. Contact Chris Tayler (xx-xxx xxxx).
Text © Quainton Railway Society / Photographs © Quainton Railway Society or referenced photographer
Page Updated: 20 November 2017